The Papillion Area Historical Society is a volunteer organization dedicated to historic research, education and preservation of the Papillion community and the surrounding area. PAHS owns two historic buildings that were saved from demolition, moved to their present location and restored. The circa 1860 John Sautter German farmhouse and the historic 1890 Portal one-room schoolhouse were originally located within the rural area of Papillion.
Our activities are designed with our community in mind. From re-enactments to school field trips we strive to bring people together to enjoy and preserve our historical buildings and heritage.